Ballast is permitted. Front hanging weights are permitted. Front ballast and ballast mounting point must be easily removable, but securely mounted. May not extend more than 60 inches from the centerline of the front axle, and be high enough to clear scale and other pit obstacles. If it hits the scale, it must be removed to compete. Ballast may be added to the bed of truck. If used it must be securely fastened to the bed. Final decisions rest with the technical department.
The Batteries must be securely mounted can be in anywhere, but if in cab must be covered completely.
The body must be the OEM truck body. Metal aftermarket hoods are permitted. Fiberglass hoods and roll pans only are permitted. All Fiberglass hoods must be shielded on the underneath side with sheet metal or aluminum skin a minimum of .060 thick. The hood must be closed and securely latched while the truck is hooked to the sled. The complete OEM firewall and floor pan is recommended. Only factory installed Pickup beds or commercial style aftermarket bed must be installed. NO FLATBEDS.
Front wheel hydraulic functional brakes are mandatory.
The OEM chassis is mandatory. The engine must be in the OEM location for the body used. The vehicle must retain the OEM chassis. Wheel tubs, back half conversions, tube chassis, etc, are prohibited.
Non OEM rear-end housings are permitted.
An OEM transmission and transfer case are excepted. They may have been an option on a one ton or smaller pickup. .Driver Restraint System or
the OEM restraint system is mandatory and must be worn.
All trucks must have at least six (6) inch wide u-joint shields around all u-joints on rear
drive shaft constructed of at least 1⁄4 steel or 3/8 aluminum that will safely contain the u-joints and the ends of drive shafts. Any u-joint on the front axle that can be seen from front or side of truck must be shielded the same as all other u-joints. All shields must be securely mounted to the vehicle. A new puller may be granted a one-time wavier.
The engine block must have been available as a factory option on a one ton or smaller pickup truck. Cubic Inch limit of 444 CI. Water pumps may be factory or electric powered. Electric cooling fans are permitted.
All vehicles must be equipped to direct exhaust upward. The exhaust must exit rearward of the driver’s compartment or through the hood. Stacks’ exiting through the fender well are prohibited. Two (2) 3/8 inch diameter bolts must be installed through exhaust pipe in a cross pattern within one (1) inch of each other and as close to the turbo as possible. This will be teched. Bolt heads welded to the pipe or sheet metal screws to mimic this will be grounds for disqualification.
Fire Extinguisher System:
A fire extinguisher system is permitted, it must be securely mounted All vehicles must have at least a 2 1⁄2 lb extinguisher with working gauge mounted within drivers reach.
Diesel fuel ONLY
Fuel Injection Pump:
The fuel injection pump is limited to cylinder number specific (I.e. 6 cylinder pump on a 6 cylinder motor). Dual high pressure common rail fuel pumps or HPOPs are permitted. P3000 or P7100 only
Ag governors are allowed. No Sigma or 12 cylinder pumps allowed. A 3 way dump valve must be installed close to pump on all manual pumps and operated from the drivers compartment. Hand throttles may be used and must be spring loaded to return to idle when released. P3000 or P7100 only
on P Pump trucks. No 8600 pumps.
All vehicles/drivers must comply with general rules.
All engines turning more than 4500 RPM must be equipped with a harmonic balancer or dampener meeting SFI Spec 18.1.
The hitch may be a receiver- style hitch or a custom drawbar type. Reinforcements are permitted. Reinforcements must not extend forward of the center line of the rear axle and must remain inside the frame rails. The hooking point must be the rear most point on the vehicle and must be rearward of the stock location of the tailgate. The hitch must be stationary in all directions. Bumper may be notched or removed. The hitch’s height from the ground may not exceed 26 inches. The hooking point must have a minimum of 3 inch by 3 3⁄4 inch inside opening for the sled hook. The hooking point must be a minimum of
44 inches from the center of the rear axle, to the end of the hole where the hook touches metal to be pulled from, this is the hooking point.
Factory style or aftermarket intercoolers are allowed. Water to air intercoolers allowed. Ice and water must be weighed at the time of crossing the scales.
All trucks are required to have kill switch located on the back of the truck, located near the hooking point. On trucks with an electric injection fuel pumps it must have an electric shut off or disconnect for the injection pump on the back of the truck for trucks with manual injection pumps they must have an air guillotine of the spring loaded type, no butterfly type to kill the air intake to the engine. It is recommended to have an air shut off on all trucks. Kill switch failure will result in disqualification. If during competition the
kill switch slides loose or falls out distance will be measured. Securing the kill switch is the driver’s responsibility.
Nitrous Oxide is prohibited. No other oxygen extenders are allowed. All system components must be removed from the truck.
Propane is prohibited. All system components must be removed from the truck.
All drivers must wear a helmet, and a SFI 3.2a approved fire jacket and fire pants, and leather shoes.
The vehicle may retain the original OEM steering gear or use an electric over hydraulic steering. Additional stabilizers are permitted.
Suspension - Front:
The factory suspension configuration must be retained. Modifications to the front suspension that would alter the original location (I.e. moving it forward or backward) is not permitted. Strut tower braces, lower tie bars, sway bars, and limit straps are permitted. Traction bars and devices are permitted. Air shocks are prohibited.
The tires must be DOT street tires, with a tire limit size of 35 inches. Cut tires are prohibited.
After market allowed
Transmission - Automatic:
Non - OEM transmissions are prohibited. The transmission must have been an option for a one ton or smaller truck. Aftermarket torque converters, valve bodies and internal components are permitted. Transmission brakes are prohibited. Any non -OEM floor mounted automatic shifter must be equipped with a spring-loaded positive reverse lockout device to prevent the shifter from accidentally being put into reverse. A functional neutral safety switch is mandatory. Vehicle must not start in gear. All transmission lines must be metallic or high pressure type hose. All automatic transmissions must be equipped with a transmission shield meeting SFI Spec 4.1 and must be labeled accordingly. A blanket type shield must be used and appropriately labeled as meeting SFI Spec 4.1 and it must be from the rear of the engine block and extend rearward onto the transmission, with a minimum of six (6) inch overlap where it is fastened. All vehicles using an automatic transmission must be equipped with a flex plate meeting SFI Spec 29.1.
Transmission - Manual:
After market transmissions are allowed. Must have an SFI Clutch and Flywheel spec of 1.1 or 2.1. SFI approved Blanket of 4.2 or SFI Clutch can with a Spec of 6.3.
The vehicle is limited to a single 3.0 smooth bore only. NO MWE allowed. Must protrude no less than 1/8 inch into a 3 inch bore.
Water injection is prohibited. All system components must be removed from truck.
The vehicle must retain the original factory wheel base and track width. Cab and chassis trucks may not exceed 172 inch center to center of axles. Front dual-wheel spacers may be used only with accompanying positive-offset dually style wheels.
All vehicles must cross scales and enter the track under their own power. All 3.0 Trucks with open driveline, truck wheel base must not exceed 158 inches.
1.Maximum weight 8000#
2. OEM Chassis is mandatory. The vehicle must retain the full OEM chassis. Wheel tubs, back half conversions and tube chassis are prohibited. Lengthening of frame allowed up to 158”. Longer trucks (158”-172”) must maintain OEM measurements for body being used.
3. The body must be OEM truck body including the full bed floor. No flatbeds permitted. The body must retain the full sheet metal. After market hoods permitted. The hood must be closed and securely latched when hooked to sled.
4. Maximum cubic inch 460. Engine must be in OEM locations for the body used. No aftermarket blocks permitted. Engine must have 3/8 cable surrounding #1 and #2 cylinders and must pass through the manifolds. 2 cables at splice with 4-6 inches of slack.
5. Cylinder head must be OEM or OEM replica for brand of engine. Outside of cylinder head must measure factory width and length. No billet heads of any material. Head must retain factory OEM valve angle. No deck plates permitted. Side draft and aftermarket intake manifolds are allowed.
6. Hook point to be no closer than 44”of centerline of rear axle. Maximum hitch height of 24” with a minimum of 3.75”x3” opening. Hitch must be stationary in all directions. Hitch must be frame mounted. The use of Reese style hitches is prohibited. Hitch must be centerline of rear axle or behind. Hitch must not exceed 25 degree angle from pivot point to hook point. Drawbar height adjustment link
if attached to rear differential housing the attaching point must be at axle centerline or below. The drawbar adjusters cannot attach to anything above centerline of the rear axle. The adjusters must go down from drawbar. The adjusters can only go straight downward vertically or towards rear differential housing. No slotting of holes for adjuster attachment. No hitch supports or adjusters fastened to rear axle housing shall be above center point of rear axle. Pivot pin of drawbar can be no further forward than the centerline of rear axle.
7. Turbo is limited to a 2.6” inducer bore. Bore must be smooth. No MAP Width Enhancement groove (MWE) allowed. Compressor wheel must protrude into 2.6” bore for 1/8”. Bore will be checked with a 2.605”turbo plug. Plug must not be able to enter inducer bore and contact wheel.
8. All vehicles must be equipped with upward pointing exhaust located either directly behind cab or out of truck hood. Two 3/8 inch diameter bolts must be placed through the exhaust pipe in a cross pattern within one inch of each other and within 12 inches of turbo.
9. Front hanging weights are allowed, not to exceed 60 inches forward from the centerline of front axle. Ballast may be added in the bed of truck but must be securely fastened.
10. All trucks must have at least six-inch-wide u-joint shield around the rear u-joint constructed of at least 5/16-inch steel or 3/8 aluminium that will safely contain the u-joint and the end of the driveshaft. All shields must be securely mounted to vehicle. Any front shaft u-joints that can be visibly seen from side of truck must be shielded to contain the u-joint and the end of the driveshaft.
11. A fire extinguisher system is permitted. 2.5# fire extinguisher must be securely mounted within reach of driver. A complete OEM firewall is required.
12.All drivers must have valid driver license and full SFI fire suit including helmet. Seatbelt/restraint must be worn.
13.The complete OEM floor pan is mandatory. Vehicle must maintain a complete firewall. Additional gauges and pillar pods are permitted.
14. Hand throttles permitted. Diesel fuel only (See fuels page for specs) No propane or N02 or any other oxygen enhancers allowed
15. Maximum of one P pump up to P7100 allowed. 13MM plunger limit. Ag governors permitted. The use of multiple high pressure common rail fuel pumps is legal.
16. OEM rear and front ends required. Must have come factory in a one ton or smaller vehicle.
17. Axle shields are required. Shield to be .060” thickness steel or aluminium. A hole may be cut in one shield to allow operation of hub lock.
18. Safety switch (rain cap or guillotine) must shut off air
to diesel engines. Switch will be securely mounted to back of vehicle. A 2 inch or bigger solid ring must be attached
to end of switch. Ring must be zip tied to switch bracket. Switch must also be able to be activated in cab while driver is secured in vehicle.
19. Hydraulic steering permitted
20. Suspension - The upper mounting point for strut assembly must be in factory location. Adjustable caster/ camber pillow ball mounts are permitted. The lower control arm may be strengthened provided the factory mounting points are maintained. Strut tower braces, lower tie bars, sway bars, and limit straps are permitted. Traction bars and devices are permitted. Raising or lowering of vehicle height with suspension modifications is permitted but must be bolt on only. Welds permitted for attachment to frame and axle only. Blocked suspension permitted. No air bags. Rear suspension may be made solid.
21. Tires must be DOT approved with maximum size of 35x12.50. No studded tires or tire chains. No alterations to tires permitted. No bar or terra tires.
22. Dual wheels are prohibited.
23. OEM transmission and transfer case must be used. Must have come factory in a one ton or smaller vehicle.
24. Non-OEM transmissions prohibited. Aftermarket torque convertors, valve bodies, and internal components are permitted.
25. SFI bell housing and/or SFI blow proof bell housing or SFI blanket type shield must be used.
26. Water injection is prohibited.
2. Air to air intercooler only. No ice or water permitted truck during competition.
Vehicle must have a cable operated engine air intake shut off device.
Device cannot be a butterfly type and must be spring-loaded. Cable must be located approximately 4 feet above the point of hook and within 6 inches of center of vehicle. Device must prevent the engine from building boost. The sled requires a 2 inch ring Or equivalent be attached at the end of cable. Mount cable in clear view with no obstructions. One must be within drivers reach as well when strapped in seat.
All tractors must have working rear brakes capable of sliding each rear wheel.
Must have an SFI Approved 4.2 blanket, minimum of 17” wide and have a 6” overlap around the bell housing of the tractor.
470 cubic inch maximum with 1% tolerance over. De-cubing limit of 10% for larger motors.
All cooling fans will be electric operated. No factory metal blades on water pump.
Maximum of 114 inch wheel base unless originally produced with a longer wheelbase at which point the wheelbase will remain stock. Maximum length of 13 feet from center of rear axle to forward most point of tractor excluding front hitch.
A 3-way fuel dump bypass valve is required ahead of the injection pump. This valve is to be operated by a cable within the drivers reach when strapped in seat. A fuel test valve must be installed close to the injection pump for fuel samples.
Must be a minimum of 18 inches behind center of rear axle. A maximum of 20 inches in height and be ridged in all directions. Hitching eye to be a minimum of 1 inch thick with a 3” x 3.75” inside diameter hole.
OEM stock block, head, intake manifold & exhaust manifold must be for make and model of vehicle being entered. No aftermarket components allowed.
Intake and Exhaust spacers no more than 1 inch. OEM cylinder head limited to 2 valves per cylinder. No recast heads. No aluminum heads, no over head cams allowed.
No electronic fuel injection of ANY kind.
Engine adapter plate is to be for make. Example: John Deere on John Deere, Massey on Massey.
Vehicle must be equipped with a minimum of a 2.5 lb dry type or a 2 lb halon type fire extinguisher that must be located within easy drivers reach. Must be fully charged and have a working gauge.
All tractors will have fenders and must support weight of driver. Top of fender must extend no fewer 6 inches over the top of tires.
All tractors must be equipped with a floorboard.
No component tractors allowed. Ag type rear ends only.
Front Skid Plates/Ski Bars:
Front skid plates/ski bars are required. Must be within six inches of the ground.
Rotary, A pump, P pump of 13 mm plungers or smaller (P 3000 or P7100 no P 8600) only one plunger per cylinder. Throttle stop must be on the pump.
Diesel fuel only. No compressed gases of any kind allowed as additive.
All paid placing tractors must be checked and proven legal. Styrofoam cup test immediately after class. 4 minutes- must not melt hole in cup. If failed- dielectric test to take place. Illegal fuel is a disqualification.
All vehicles/drivers must comply with general rules.
Roll cages are required on all Hot Farm Tractors.
Vehicles must not start in gear.
Personal Safety Equipment:
Driver must wear a helmet, Snell rating of 85 or higher, must wear a fire jacket meeting SFI rating of 3.1 or higher and fire pants, leather shoes and SFI approved gloves. Driver must wear a neck collar.
3100 rpm maximum. Must have magnetic tape on balancer or on flywheel. Vehicle must have an ISPRO #019R8906 magnetic pickup attached to the front of the engine to measure engine RPMs. The lead from the pickup to the rear of the vehicle is to be made of 14-16 gauge wire extension cord with a molded 110V, 3-prong female electrical outlet. This 110V plug needs to be mounted next to the rear-mounted air shutoff cable. Wire must be one (1) continuous wire outside the frame
rails and visible. RPM cord must be on outside of blanket and follow the frame and easily seen. NO SPLICES. Tractor will be hooked to RPM monitor box while going down track. A tractor will be allowed a one (1) time “no reading” on the RPM box throughout the season, after that any non- reading from RPM box at end of run in competition will result in an immediate disqualification.
All tractors are to look standard for its year make and model in appearance. All major factory sheet metal is required.
Stabilizer bars are required (no wheels allowed). The stabilizer bars cannot be welded or bolted to the hitch in any way. The stabilizer bar must extend a minimum of 32 inches rearward from the center of the rear axle. The skid pad cannot be more than 10 inches off the ground. The skid pad must be a minimum of 5”x 5” square. A minimum of 20 inches is allowed between the 2 skid pads. No cross bars are allowed on the stabilizer bars behind the hook point. In addition to the stabilizer bars, the vehicle must have a brace that extends vertically 12 inches from the rear-most tip of skid pads. There must be support brace extending inward to frame, axle or top of stabilizer bars. Design and material used must with stand impact of sled and support the weight of tractor. Vertical brace should extent rearward a minimum of 2” from radius of rear tire.
Three bar roll cage protection and 5 way seat belt harness in roll cages.
Side panels are mandatory on both sides of the engine and cover the entire engine. Either aluminum or steel not less than 0.060” thick. There must be a fire wall that separates the operator from the engine compartment with no hole more than 1⁄2 inch in diameter for controls to pass through. A 0.060” thick or .120” thick aluminum must run between frame and under the harmonic balancer to prevent loss of harmonic balancer from tractor.
Must support the weight of tractor.
20.8- 38 max tire size CUT or NON TIRES
Throttle lever must have a double spring installed such that if the throttle lever is released, the engine will return to idle. Throttle must function such that moving the throttle lever forward increases the engine speed.
Tube Frame and Front End:
Manufactured tube frames and front ends are allowed and must support the weight of tractor. No front-end suspension allowed.
3.0 max diameter wheel intake inlet. Must protrude at least 1/8”. Bushings may be used if welded in. Map grooves may be no larger than .200 in factory location. No forward-facing map e-grooves. Wheel must protrude into slug. Exhaust mount plate no larger than 2.75 x 3.5. BOB techs will be
checking with 3” plug or calipers. The exhaust wheel no larger than 3.6 (Example no H5 or S500 series or larger turbos. No large frame turbos.)
Class is limited to 1 turbo charger.
Water injection is allowed with water and pump lubrication only. Water may contain crop oil or water- soluble oil. Water must pass any test the B.O.B tech department implements. A water test valve must be installed between the pump and injection into the engine, for water samples to be taken. NO INTERCOOLERS OF ANY SHAPE OR FORM ALLOWED IN THE AIR INTAKE SYSTEM OF ANY TRACTOR.
Must be steel weld on hubs or heavy-duty clamp on hubs. No cast iron.
1. 510 cubic inch displacement, Maximum weight of 8500 lb. Turbo- 3” inlet with .250 map groove
(KY). No forward-facing map groove.
2. NO 8600 series P- pumps.
3. OEM AG rear end and motor block must be bolted solid to transmission.
4. Aluminum heads are not allowed. OEM Only (no recast heads).
5. Only two (2) valves per cylinder.
6. Fuel Pump- any pump maximum P-pump. P3000 or P7100
7. Water injection allowed; water with oil lubricant only.
8. OEM intake and exhaust manifolds only. NO homemade manifolds allowed.
9. NO intercoolers or after-coolers are permitted to be bolted on any head at anytime. 10. Intake housing to be no larger than 3 inch at the face of the wheel. Single compressor wheel must
protrude into 3 inch bore at least 1/8”. Stock map width enhancement is permitted. Sheet Metal and Frame:
1. Front weights shall not extend more than 13 feet from the center of the rear axle.
2. Maximum wheelbase of 114 inches.
3. No components tractors allowed.
1. No compressed air, nitrous oxide, fuel conversions, propane or nitro methane allowed. The only
exception is the use of starting aid.
2. Diesel fuel will be the only fuel accepted.
3. No oxygen carries or combustion accelerators allowed in fuel.
Maximum tire size of 24.5X32 (Cut or uncut) at 8500 lb.
1. Minimum hitch length of 18 inches measured from the center of the rear axle. Can be no closer.
2. Maximum hitch height of 20 inches.
3. Hitch shall remain stationary in all directions.
All vehicles/drivers must comply with general rules
♣ Tractor weight will be 6000lbs. Engine
♣ Engine crankcase, block, and cylinder head must be of same manufacturer, or factory replacement and can be used in any agricultural transmission and rear end that used that brand of engine, or through its company mergers used that brand of engine.
Case Farmall International CaseIH Ford New Holland
Oliver Moline White Massey Ferguson AC Deutz
cylinder and one injector per cylinder.
Diesel Engine Options
o This engine combination can run a maximum of two (2) 3X4 smooth bore turbo(s). No MAF enhancement.
♣ Maximum of 360 cubic inches for twin turbo charged diesel engines and no intercooler or after cooler allowed. (Turbo(s) must be staged)
o This engine combination can run a maximum of two (2) 3X4 smooth bore turbo(s). No MAF enhancement.
♣ Maximum of 410 cubic inches for single turbo charged diesel engines. Intercoolers allowed.
This engine combination can run a maximum of one (1) 3X4 turbo with MAF enhancement.
No forward facing MAF.
♣ Maximum of 470 cubic inches for single turbo charged diesel
engines. No intercoolers allowed.
o This engine combination can run a maximum of one (1) 3.4” smooth bore turbo.
o A maximum of one (1) 3X4 turbo with MAF enhancement. o 0.200MAFenhancement
Alcohol Engine Option
♣ Maximum of 370 cubic inches for single turbo charged alcohol engines. No intercoolers allowed.
o This engine combination can run a maximum of one (1) smooth bore 3X4 Turbo
housing no less than 1/8th of an inch.
of the wheel.
housing in the factory location.
the compressor wheel must protrude into the housing 1/8th of an inch and the compressor wheel must measure no larger then 3.400” at the face of the compressor wheel.
♣ Turbocharger(s) must be under stock hood or shrouded end to end and 360 degrees around with .060” thick metal. Turbocharger(s) must also be shrouded if under a fiberglass or plastic hood.
ONLY. Valves must seat in the bottom of the OEM head on all 6-
the bottom of the cylinder head, with a maximum thickness of 1 1/8th
only will be accepted, no component tractors allowed.
ends will be accepted.
White) to remove complete frame from front of transmission housing. The Engine and clutch housing to remain in original location and mounted solid as intended by original manufacturer, with motor
mounts in the front and rear of the engine.
inches from the center of the rear axle.
to have 100lbs of non-movable weight mounted onto the belly of the
SFI inspection sticker in place. If they continue to run the OEM bellhousing they will be required to run a 6 buckle 4.1 SFI rated blanket.
from the center of the front axle forward (on both sides) equal in strength to frame rail material. Skid must be securely mounted and braced to the chassis. Skid plate surface to be minimum of 4 inches wide and 12 inches long with a minimum 6-inch curve when measured from the front most part of rolled edge. Note: Skid plate must be able to support the weight of the front end when checked with jack. Maximum ground clearance is bottom of wheel rim not to exceed 4 inches with front tires in normal operating position.
jack under pad in heaviest class tractor participates in. Pad to be no more than 10” above ground and should be minimum length of 32” from center of axle when set at the 10” maximum height.
minimum of 2” in diameter, must be directly mounted above or below
the safety kill switch at the rear of the tractor.
illuminated when the tractor is in reverse.
harness is required.
competition position no part of the driver’s body can touch the tire.
hook or D ring allowed for towing purposes.
back of hole.
approved harmonic balancer or cover.
1-BATTERIES: THE BATTERIES MUST BE SECURELY MOUNTED AND IN THE FACTORY LOCATION.
2-BODY: THE BODY MUST BE THE OEM TRUCK BODY INCLUDING THE FULL BED FLOOR. THE BODY MUST RETAIN FULL SHEET METAL. METAL AFTERMARKET HOODS ARE PERMITTED. NO FIBERGLASS HOODS. THEHOOD MUST BE FULLY CLOSED AND SECURELY LATCHED WHILE HOOKED TO THE SLED. THE OEM COMPLETE FIREWALL AND OEM FLOOR PAN IS MANDATORY. A FACTORY PICKUP BED OR COMMERCIAL AFTERMARKET FLATBED MUST BE INSTALLED.
3-BRAKES: FOUR WHEEL HYDRALIC ARE MANDATORY AND FUNCTIONAL.
4-CHASSIS: THE OEM CHASSIS IS MANDATORY. THE ENGINE MUST BE IN THE FACTORY LOCATIONFOR THE BODY USED. THE VEHICLE MUST RETAIN THE FULL OEM CHASSIS. WHEEL TUBS, BACK HALF CONVERSIONS, TUBE CHASSIS, ETC. ARE PROHIBITED.
5-COOLING SYSTEM: RADIATORS MUST BE IN THE STOCK LOCATION AND BE AT LEAST STOCK SIZE.
6-COMPRESSED GASES: THE USE OF ANY COMPRESSED GASES IS PROHIBITED. THIS INCLUDES NITROUS, PROPANE OR ANY OTHER.
7-CREDIENTIALS: ALL DRIVERS MUST HAVE A VALID STATE DRIVER’S LICENSE
8-DRIVELINE: OEM TRANSMISSIONS AND TRANSFER CASES ARE MANDATORY. THEY MUST HAVE BEEN AN OPTION FOR A ONE TON OR SMALLER PICKUP.
9-DRIVER RESTRAINT SYSTEM: THE OEM RESTRAINT SYSTEM IS MANDATORY AND MUST BE WORN
10-ENGINE: THE ENGINE IS LIMITED TO A STOCK APPEARING, OEM COMPRESSION ENGINE AVAILIABLE FROM THE FACTORY IN A ONE TON OR SMALLER PICKUP.
11-EXHAUST: ALL VEHICLES ARE RECOMMENDED TO BE EQUIPPED TO DIRECT EXHAUST UPWARD. THE EXHAUST MUST EXIT REARWARD OF THE DRIVER’S COMPARTMENT. STACKS EXITING THROUGH THE HOOD OR FENDERWELLS ARE PROHIBITED. 2-3/8” CROSS BOLTS MUST BE INSTALLED WITHIN 6” FROM THE TURBO
12-FUEL: THE FUEL MUST BE #1,#2 DIESEL OR SOY/BIODIESEL
13-FUEL INJECTION PUMP: OEM FUEL SYSTEMS ONLY NO DUAL CP3’S NO AG GOVERNORS
14-HARMONIC BALANCER: ALL ENGINES TURNING MORE THAN 3500 RPM MUST BE EQUIPPED WITH A HARMONIC BALANCER OR DAMPNER MEETING SFI SPEC 18.1
15-HITCH (SEE PICTURES FOR STYLES): 24” MAXIMUM TO THE TOP OF THE HITCH FROM THE GROUND. THE HITCH MUST BE A BE A REESE STYLE HITCH. REINFORCEMENTS ARE PERMITTED BUT CANNOT GO PAST THE CENTERLINE OF THE REAR AXLE. TRICK HITCHES ARE PROHIBITED. NO DRAWBAR STYLE HITCES AT ALL. THE HITCH MUST BE HORIZONTAL TO THE BROUND AND STATIONARY IN ALL DIRECTIONS. BUMPER MAY BE NOTCHED OR REMOVED. THE HOOKING POINT MUST HAVE A MINIMIUM OF 3”X3-3/4” INSIDE OPENING FOR THE SLED TO HOOK. THE HOOKING POINT MUST BE A MINIMIUM OF 44” FROM THE CENTER LINE OF THE REAR AXLE. THE HOOKING POINT WILL BE WHERE THE HOOK TOUCHES THE METAL. NO
BARS ABOVE FRAME RAILS OR IN FRONT/PAST CENTERLINE OF REAREND. IF YOUR HITCH DOESN’T LOOK LIKE THIS, YOU CAN PULL BUT ARE AUTOMATICALLY DIQUALIFIED